Innovation for Jobs

Innovation for Jobs

Gregory Tseytin

jobseeker’s experience

By Gregory Tseytin / January 26, 2016 / Comments Off on jobseeker’s experience
Posted in

I am a computer scientist and software engineer. I am 79 and I have been unsuccessfully applying for a professional employment for the last 4 years. Ageism? Yes, probably, at least in 95% of cases. But I am still interested in the remaining 5%. What jobs are offered? Typically, companies are looking for someone with … Read morejobseeker’s experience

Read More